Beginners Guide to Studio Portrait Photography
Would you like to make money with your camera? Are you a 'people person' and LOVE photography as well? Would you like to start a home-based business? If so, let me show you how to create beautiful portraits to start your path to your own photography business.
Portrait photography is popular, fun, and in-demand! If you are looking for a course to photograph people for fun or jump-start your photography career and get paid, this course shows you how to create beautiful portraits.
If you dream of owning a portrait photography business this course will show you how to create beautiful portraits from head shots to full length, groups, families, and more.
In this course you will learn:
- How to photograph people in various poses and lighting techniques
- How to master strobe lighting
- How to photograph white backgrounds
- How to create special effect portraits
- How to be a creative and in-demand photographer
In no time you will have all the tools you need to get started creating fine portraits either in the studio or in your own home based business. And this course is designed specifically for the photographer with no lighting experience.
This course shows you how to:
- Learn how to sculpt people with light
- Understand how your lighting equipment works
- How to understand the difference between key and fill lights
- Understand lighting ratios
- How to add accent lights
- How to light backgrounds
- How to simple photo retouching (everybody needs some)
By the time you finish this course you will be able to shoot great portraits of family, friends, and even clients and without a million dollars in photo gear.
Who is the target audience?
- Anybody passionate about photography
- Anybody who loves people and working with them
- Anybody looking to start a portrait business
- Anybody interested in a home based business