300ml Ultrasonic Essential Aroma Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy Electric Humidifier
Aroma Diffuser 300ml in Light Wood Colour - GX-21K
This ultrasonic electric air mist ultrasonic humidifier is used for aromatherapy by diffusing essential oils aromas and humidity in a 300ml capacity container with controllable LED lights and colours.
Ultrasonic aroma humidifiers use ultrasonic vibrating liquid water to produce water mist and emit it in the air for humidification.
It improves air quality and also refreshes the skin and can be taken as a skin care, keeps skin healthy and moist.
By adding 4~5 drops of various kinds of essential oils into the water, it will mix fragrance with water mist and has the effect of removing the dust & peculiar smells as well as adding amazing aroma and fragrance.
- Automatic Turn Off to protect from burning
- Wont burn or heat essential oils
- 10 Hour running time on a full tank of water.
- LED colour: 4-7 colours changing mood light
- LED colour options: Colour changing, or 1 colour only or no light at all.
- Material: PP/AS/PC
- Capacity of water tank: 300ml
- Time set: 60/180/360 minutes
- Noise Level: less than 35 dB (so silent)
- Input: AC 100-240V 50/60HZ
- Output: DC 12V 12W
- Most advanced ultrasonic technology: 2.4MHz
- 1 x Aroma Diffuser for GX-21K
- 1 x 12V AC Adaptor
- 1 x Measuring Cup
- 1 x Instruction Manual
1. Place the diffuser in a horizontal position
2. Connect the socket of DC power
3. Open the diffuser lip and the water tank cap
4. Use the measure cup to supply water, the water level should not exceed the max line
5. Drop 3-5 drops of essential oil
6. Install the cap of the water tank and the lip of the diffuser
7. Connect the power source then press on.
We Also Recommend
10ml Essential Oils 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade -Aroma Aromatherapy Diffuser Oil
160ml Essential Oil Aroma Oils Diffuser | Electric Aromatherapy Humidifier Aroma
300ml Aroma Essential Oil Diffuser Aromatherapy ABS Air Ultrasonic Humidifier
300ml Essential Oil Aroma Diffuser Wood Hallow Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Air Mist