To purchase EcoTan products at our online shop, please click here.
- Their colours do not contain synthetic food colouring and are made from natural Cacao ( Chocolate), herbs, flower extract , fruit extract and chamomile from Mother Earth. Certified organics and naturals are in all of their formulas.
- They do not compromise quality or safety for the mighty dollar. I feel like I have now finally arrived through strength not of my own when on March 2011, my company made Australian history by becoming the first and only organic tan to be certified by the Organic Food Chain. The OFC is an Australian organic government approved certifier.
- Not only are we totally natural we have over 70% certified organics in our tans. Eco Tan where possible, uses veggie ink and recycled paper that are friendly to our environment. It is our aim to bring you a range of products that not only will you love but also have as little impact on Mother Nature as possible.
- 'Truth within labels'
- Please be aware of misleading organic claims!
- Look beyond the fancy marketing and Google the name of the ingredients on your labels.
ECOTAN Organic Rich Honey Tanning Solution
- Our certified organic Rich Honey tanning solution is a beautiful luxurious tan that is moisturising whilst giving you a deep tan.
- It contains 13% Eco Cert certified DHA. We use cacao (chocolate) to give you a perfect rich colour. It has no green or orange base, just clever mother nature.
- Rich Honey has been specially formulated to adapt to individual skin tones.
- Rich Honey lasts for approximately seven to ten days on your skin.
- Contains no artificial ingredients.
- No fragrances added.
- No breathing in harsh chemicals.
- We have an anti-cellulite ingredient and a free radical scavenger.
- Wash off time of two to six hours. You decide by the level of depth you wish to go.
Eco Tan Invisible Tan
- Organic Invisible Tan is an organic moisturiser that nourishes your skin without any synthetics. It has a lovely soft note of roseflower oil.
- Simply apply it to fresh, dry skin and watch it turn into a beautiful, rich honey tan.
- Many part applications or approximately three whole body tans in each tube.
- Suitable for face and body.
- Leave it on for up to eight hours or sleep in it. It won't stain your sheets or clothes as it is invisible and dries instantly.
Eco Tan Tan Away Glove
- Tan-Away Glove is an extreme exfoliator that is brilliant for pre and post tanning.
- Removes dead skin layers and old tan to reveal fresh, smooth skin. Some of our clients love to use it on their faces.
- Can be used as a dry buff or with water.
- Simply rinse and hang to dry.
- This is Australia's best tan removal glove - we guarantee it!
- Made from 100% natural fibres and eco-friendly dye.
A company can claim to have an organic product but then add a number of synthetics. Logic would then say that the product is no longer organic. Check the labels for a recognised industry certification logo and processor number. Australian organic certifiers are amongst the best in the world.
"Our skin is our largest organ. A lot of what we put on it, absorbs into our blood stream."
We cherish your beauty on the inside and out!
Ingredients EcoTan choose to use:
- Chamomile Flower Extract
- Avocado Oil
- Honeysuckle Flower Extract
- Rosewood Oil
- Rose Geranium Oil
- Grapeskin Extract
- Cacao (chocolate)
- Aloe Vera
Ingredients ECOTAN choose NOT to use:
- Propylene Glycol
- Animal Derivatives
- SD Alcohol
- Food Colouring & Artificial Dyes
- Harmful Chemicals